COPs Reception at the Bâtiment des Forces Motrices, Saturday 29th April 2017 at 19.00
On Saturday 29th April, the Government of Switzerland together with the Canton and City of Geneva has the pleasure to invite delegates to the meetings of the Conferences of the Parties to a reception, held in the historic building Bâtiment des Forces Motrices, on the river Rhone close to where the river flows out of lake Geneva.
Some details about the “Swiss Break”:
- Delegates will be entertained by the Swiss music band Pflanzpflaetz
- The venue is located on an island in the river Rhone and was formerly a factory with turbines and pumping station
- Address: 2 Places des Volontaires, 1204 Geneva
- There will be three tramways from the station “Nations” to the station “Stand”, 250 distance from the BFM.
- The departures of tramways at the station “Nations” will be sharp at 18:30, 18:45, 19:00.
- There will be one coordinator of tpg at the station “Nations”.
For further information on the venue, please see: http://www.bfm.ch/en
Directions from CICG to the station "Nations":
Directions from the station "Stand" to Bâtiment des Forces Motrices: